15 May 2015

Blast From The Past - The Anti-Social Teenager

I knew one day my baby girl would turn into an intelligent and demure young lady. I had no doubt. So, when she found some old photos, documents, and other such treasures a few days ago, I felt it would be great to share them on my blog.

The first little gold nugget is a weekly progress worksheet from middle school. Little doubt here that Chelsey got her sense of worthiness from her mama. She and I have certainly outgrown our anti-social perspectives, but just so you know, our intentions have always been good ones.

I love this girl's bold sense of humor. I can say this now, but I think I was horrified back then.  :)


All great advice. From the teacher, too!



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *