30 April 2015

Z is for Zealot

I feel so stupid for choosing this word. At this very moment, I wonder what the hell was going through my mind when I decided to use zealot in any stream of consciousness exercise. Oh wait, because nobody offered a Z word that I could use instead!



I'm not a zealot about anything. I'm not religious or politically fanatical. I don't even have a favorite candidate running in 2016. I'm not to the point where I want to vote for a woman to take the highest office of Presidency in our United States of America just because she's a woman, or because people think since we gave that opportunity to a black man already, it's now the woman's turn. That's just stupid.

[snipped like 3 pages of stuff that might have gotten me fired, arrested by the secret service, or mobbed in the middle of the night by Hillary sympathizers]

You know what? I just realized I'm probably a zealot and it's not something I should be publishing. :)

I thank you all for putting up with my A-Z Challenge and I've enjoyed the experience. This has been a great exercise for me, freeing my mind and allowing me to share what's been in my heart during some pretty dark moments. Thanks for hanging in there with me. You all rock! I am forever blessed to have you as my sounding board.


My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing
XXX 
Yoga 

Zealot - You are here


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *