10 April 2015

I is for IHOP

Okay I cheated. I picked this word for myself because I wanted to share with you my favorite breakfast item which appeared on the IHOP menu a few months ago. There are only two options for this thing called the Criss Croissant Waffle. You either get it in the strawberry and rhubarb topping with a sweet cream cheese filling, or the blueberry topping stuffed with some lemony flavored concoction which has the consistency of a pie filling. Surprisingly, they are not as sweet as you'd expect.




I loved it so much that when I craved it the next time, I woke up an hour early on a Monday morning and stopped by IHOP to have breakfast all by myself before heading to work. Yep, all by myself I drank coffee, skimmed through my newest copy of Outdoor Photography, and waited patiently for my treat.

I've had both! See for yourselves. This is the blueberry. :)







My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters
IHOP  - You are HERE
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing
XXX 
Yoga 


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *