30 March 2015

My 2015 A - Z Challenge List

I've compiled my list of words which will make up my 2015 A-Z Challenge and I'm sharing it below. First, let me apologize in advance to my email subscribers who will (by default) receive emails on a daily basis due to this challenge requiring a post each day of the month. But, if you know me, it won't feel like spam, I promise! :)



All posts in April will be free flow, stream of consciousness writing exercises. The content will be unedited, because otherwise, what's the point? Stream of consciousness isn't fun if you hold back. In 2012, I restricted my challenge to topics of my own choosing. This time, you all gave me some really great words posted in comments, via email, or just by talking to me in person. Don't worry, I do not share my sources.

I would also challenge you to take these words each day, starting April 1st, and do your own stream of consciousness writing. Please feel free to share your results in the comment sections of the articles I post. I look forward to reading your streams.


Let's have some fun!


My List
Aging (and Apples)
Barnacle
Creativity
Destiny 
Ego 
Forgiveness 
Grace
Haters
IHOP 
Jealousy 
Kindness 
Lesbian 
Magnanimous 
Nostalgia
Oxymoron 
Pizza 
Questions 
Resource 
Serendipity 
Technology 
Undergraduate
Virgin 
Writing
XXX 
Yoga 


Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *