05 December 2012

A Kitten Makes Her Escape (video)


In the name of making progress, my daughter brought home this poor kitten who'd been abandoned. The little critter had such a spirit about her, I couldn't give up this opportunity to share my video. Oblivious to her surroundings, she finished off her food and planned for an escape.

Granted, my video production skills suck, but you get the idea. Hopefully, you will agree that this is indeed making progress. Next time, this will not be the mission impossible. It will be the mission accomplished as so eloquently stated by our beloved President George W. Bush.

Enjoy!

P.S. No animal was hurt in the production of this video (maybe a few increased patterns of heart palpitations, but that's okay).



13 comments:

  1. That's one brave kitten. I'll use that kitten for inspiration! The next time I'm afraid, I'll jump off the kitchen counter in front of a bulldog and Yorkie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of reminded me of a scene out if Tom & Jerry, Deb! :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, poor kitty! She was pretty patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie. I feel bad for her. My dog would react the same way if I brought home a cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's cute, but that kitten can hold her own. :)

      Delete
  4. Poor little kitten. She looks so nervous and scared. I'll bet they make friends real soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put my Yorkie and the kitten in a small kennel together so they would play and get along, but the Yorkie was too excited over the Kitten. It kept on sniffing and wanting to play and the kitten kept slapping her away. :)

      Too cute.

      Delete
  5. Oh, so cute! Nice of you to take it in, Diane :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we took it in for a few days, then my son took it from us. I'm okay with that though, because that kitten was a ball of fire! lol

      Thanks, randi!

      Delete
  6. lol. I've always been a cat person until we just got our new pup. So there, Bush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. We have two English bulldogs and a Yorkie. Congrats on your puppy! :D

      Delete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *