16 July 2011

On Vacation

Well, I may be without my internet for the next few days, so I thought I'd post a personal note and hope you leave me some love in a comment! No, really! It would be like coming home to a bunch of cheers yelling, "Hey, we missed you, welcome home, Diane!" :)

We'll be rafting at the Ocoee River this weekend and then Zip-lining 1500 feet down a mountain. Lord, what have I gotten myself into? I'll never know. Maybe it was my 16 year old daughter and her boyfriend, both giving me that look like "Come on...chance of a lifetime, you're not getting any younger." Really?

I'm just hoping I get back to my online life soon, praying that I don't fall to my death and leave my posthumous first novel, unfinished, and in electronic format buried deep within the confines of my PC. Ironic, I feel like I'm writing my last will and testament, bidding farewell!

Be safe all, and have a wonderful weekend. We will announce the winner of the Hint Fiction Contest when I return from vacation!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Enjoy your vacation!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to know what's funny... I have Internet and you don't mwahahahahahaha... I figured when your home and I'm back in my car out of the way of danger you willrealize that your son was holding out on you the whole vacation. Love you... Mean it... *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment was funny!! You are very brave, I want to do all of those things but the FEAR..ugghhh.
    I had a huge fear of becoming an author to...but I did it and so can you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!

    I had to be brave, Doreen. My 16 year old daughter was there watching me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *